Portal Home > Knowledgebase > General > Server Information
Powered by Dual Xeon Dell ServersAll of our shared servers run on Dell Dual Xeon 2.8Ghz +, with multiple hard drives (hardware RAID 5) with hot swappable, with a minimum of 2GB ECC Registered RAM. Our servers are backed up to a RAID backup server in Australia. This ensures your site has minimal downtime, is safe, redudant and is always fast to access. Our servers are connected to the Internet via a 100MB connection (each).
Hardware antirvirus and spam filtering with Zero Day protectionOur Australian Servers feature dedicated hardware antivirus and spam protection, with zero day threat protection. Dedicated hardware ensures that the web server is busy processing your web site and not utilising resources to scan emails, etc resulting in superior web site load times for your business. Zero Day threats are new or unknown attacks for which a patch or signature has not been written. Zero Day protection, therefore, means being protected against a new and unknown threat before the vulnerability is discovered and the exploit is created and launched.
Data Centre:Our servers are housed in four geographically dispursed data centres throughout the USA and Australia, for maximum uptime and redudancy.
This allows us to offer you one of the best web hosting deals available globally, on multiple networks.
Data Centre Features:
- (21) 26-ton Data Air AC units
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA)
- Pre-action dry pipe sprinkler system
- Over 500 smoke detectors in an integrated system
- Simplex security badge entry/exit on all doors to facility
- Multiple TXU electrical grids
- 4800 amps of 480v input power
- (6) 500KVA Powerware UPS units with 90 batteries per unit
- Standalone PDUs at each cabinet row
- 1-megawatt generator (2000-gallon tank)
- 1.5-megawatt generator (2200-gallon tank)
- DataTrax monitoring software for all data center infrastructure
Add to Favourites Print this Article